01 March 2010

Are you feeling lucky?

Time for some fun!  ...and it is EASY!  Since it is March, thought it would be nice to try the luck of the Irish :-)  But you don't really need to be Irish to win, or be that lucky.  There are a few ways to win:


1. post a comment that makes me laugh/smile -- you must also be a blog follower :-)  One of these will be picked randomly.


2. person who places the largest order between March 1 and March 17


3. person who orders my favorite item in the store -- can you guess what it is???


4. ????? I reserve the right to feel generous and add a couple more...


5. everyone is a winner!  well, at least in a way :-)  Use code 'lucky' at check-out for free shipping throughout the month of March


Good Luck Everyone!













7 comments:

  1. Betsy you are too cute! Wish I could have been with you and Lisa this last weekend to share a few margaritas. I guess we will have to do that in June. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggle* Yep, me thinks we are doing lots of that in June, Kim ;) And I want to thank Michelle for making me want the short sleve Mim Pi. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Lisa! Its a must. How else can you wear this skirt in hot florida in about a month!
    I would've LOVED the long sleeve. Must resist!
    Betsy, Im going to sit out this contest. Since I so awesomely won that last one. hah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me to the list of people jealous of the awesome weekend you and Lisa had! ;o) Thanks so much you 2 for the cute pics of the girls in their matching Mim Pi outfits..I had to go and order it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I walked into Lauren's room today because both girls were giggling like crazy. Turns out Lauren has "taught" Ella how to toot! At 17 months, she can toot on command. And laugh and laugh and laugh~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bathroom humor ALWAYS makes me laugh! Every night we have Poopalooza 2010 between 5 and 6. You should join us it is a riot act. You would think with 2 bathrooms, if I needed to go to the bathroom, I would be able to... But NOooooo. I have to bargain with the kids, to use the bathroom! Ugh! how did we all get on the same bathroom schedule??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't sell any long sleeved tops to Michelle, ok, Betsy? bc then i have to slap her and my arms aren't that long.
    thanks for the lucky code!

    ReplyDelete