01 February 2010

Firsts

This is a time of firsts.  This is our first season and I couldn't be happier!  We have so many great pieces to offer you and I can't wait to share them with all of you.  More wil be added to the site soon - both boys and girls!

Speaking of firsts, this little number from MimPi reminds me of one of my first favorite outfits.  I LOVED that little jumper.  I felt so grown up and cute in it.  It is the best of both worlds -- perfect for the little girl to feel pretty and perfect for moms because it keeps girls looking sweet and innocent.


Another first?  Our first give-away!  It goes with our theme - - and the winner is... Michelle.  She was our first blog follower, our first blog comment, and our first order.  So, the prize is a first for you Michelle.  You get to pick one item from the site in a brand that you have never owned before.  Email me!

More contests to come.  Become a follower of the blog and our facebook fanpage to increase you chances of winning.

Thank you!!

8 comments:

  1. You are kidding me!! What!! I love you Betsy!

    Its me right?? bwahahhah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Michelle! :)
    OMG, I hope it's you- hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Id feel like such a dork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Michelle. Good Luck pickign something out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo! Congrats Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you Betsy, how exciting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant stop ordering!! LOL Must resist any more!

    ReplyDelete